STEM Career Services is a career coaching company that specializes in working with STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) early, mid, and established career professionals looking for career development assistance for positions outside of traditional academic roles. We are expert mentors and professionals with invaluable experience in consulting; biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries; science policy; Federal government; and nonprofits.
STEM Career Services delivers about 30-40 career development workshops per year at universities and institutes, National Labs, STEM-related conferences, science society meetings, and to science policy groups. We also have a robust one-on-one career coaching practice for STEM clients across the globe.
Position Title: Marketing Analyst
Time Commitment: We expect our Marketing Analyst to prioritize 5-10 hours per week for STEM Career Services projects. Time commitment can increase if agreeable by both parties.
Location: work from home with periodic teleconferences to discuss progress with STEM Career Services leadership team.
STEM Career Services is rapidly growing and taking on new clients and organizational customers. Our growth is increasing through strategic partnerships and word of mouth referrals from a proven track record of helping clients find jobs! We are seeking a part time Marketing Analyst to help us increase our client base and visibility by growing our social media presence, online marketing efforts, and client success tracking.
You will be expected to take on numerous roles:
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies to increase our presence in the digital space
- Start a tracking program to follow the success of past clients and understand the needs and wants of current clients
- Continue to grow social media followers
- Write blogs and other content of interest to our client base
The selected intern will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow exponentially by leading our digital marketing and influencing our strategy. We are looking for someone who can take direction, execute, and prove their creative worth to help this company grow.
- Portfolio of social media expertise with growth in audience engagement
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge and strategy development
- Knowledge of STEM education and/or workforce culture and dynamics (preferred, but not required)
- Friendly and able to build relationships with all kinds of people
- Desire to grow and learn in areas where you might not have an expertise
- Ability to develop trust through proven quality of work output and work culture
Required to Apply
- Submit a cover letter and resume
- Submit a writing sample of no more than two pages that describes the type of digital marketing strategy you would deploy for our company and how you will execute it